La Grande Crew Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Firebug Exploit alternative

La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> La Grande Crew -> Exploits Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 71
Moyenne de points: 1,00
PSN: JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Firebug Exploit alternative Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am not here to advertise the origional Firebug exploit but have found another additional improvemt which could help attain those higher grift levels. You can enter the grift with 50 stacks already on your Wizz. Here are the steps I do for this to work.  Find a blue pack. I usually check Leoric's Court as there is sometimes a blue pack near the port point. Activate Archon mode, burn the full pack with the beam and teleport away as fast as you can. If the pack dies while they are on your screen, you loose the stacks. Now that you have the stack outside the grift, if you kill or angage another elite/champion pack, you will loose the buff. I try to find an area that has non elite enemies. Weeping Hollow or Cathedral 4 are usually good points.

For more Details:
Blockchain Technology Advantages

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> La Grande Crew -> Exploits Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Album Photo | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation