La Grande Crew Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Anyone else excited for upcoming new Thrawn novel?

La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Mini-jeux Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 71
Moyenne de points: 1,00
PSN: JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Anyone else excited for upcoming new Thrawn novel? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I was worried they were going to kill him off in that "Rebels" tv show. I do not like Ezra at all, and kind of hope that season 4 ends with the rebels getting wiped out...but that's just wishful thinking on my part. At least Thrawn will survive and hopefully not suffer a defeat. It would be his first, and probably a really dumb one since the show is fond of pulling things out of their butts.

I personally love Rebels. I've grown fond of Ghost crew over the past three seasons, especially since they've got nice references to Clone Wars and some characters from there, brings a nostalgia feeling. Addition of Thrawn made it even more better and exciting. Sure Ezra may feel bit irritating at times but I still like him and hope that he might survive. I'm more inclined to believe that Kanan will die, maybe by rescuing Hera.

As for Thrawn suffering defeat, we know from Bendu's prophecy that it will involve many arms. What those many arms are though, we don't know.

Please Help.

Thanks,

for more you can check:
References: https://www.theoldergamers.com/threads

Digital Marketing Communication example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Mini-jeux Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Album Photo | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation