La Grande Crew Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Grand Theft Auto V Update Problem

La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> GTA V Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 71
Moyenne de points: 1,00
PSN: JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 13:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Grand Theft Auto V Update Problem Répondre en citant

I Bought My GTA V DVD 2 days ago and after installing the 7 DVDS i entered my Pre Order key and it activated.After that it came up with a 5.60 GB Update it was downloaded 2GB first day then yesterday it was 3GB and today it was 3.98 GB and after that i shut down my pc when i opened my PC the 5GB update was not there instead there was another update with size of 2GB and it started from 1GB (1/2.60 GB).The 5GB Update was not completed yet and the rockstar social club came up with a 2.60GB Update which started from 1 GB Already. Anyone know whats Happening and is it Right or what to do Next ?
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.eightforums.com/gaming/67182-grand-theft-auto-v-update-problem.html

business teaser trailer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 13:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   La Grande Crew Index du Forum -> GTA V Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Album Photo | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation